site under construction

Attention my dear Friends

ഈലോകം :- UNDER CONSTRUCTION

0 comments

ALONE

6:31 AM
I am waiting every time but nobody waiting for me ...
I am posting here every time but nobody likes its....
I asked lot of questions but nobody answer it...
I remember every one but nobody remembering me ..

I try to speak everybody but nobody speak to me ..
I post lot of wall for everyone but nobody comment it ..
I try to chat everyone but all of them are busy..
I follow all of them in twitter and buzz but nobody follow me..

I share my thought with others but nobody intrested it ..
I try to make friends but they said that I fear everything ...
I try to speak to public nobody listen me ..
I hate loneless but still am ALONE..

0 comments:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ

 
Toggle Footer
Top